Re: graph names as third argument

On 2 November 2011 19:01, Ian Davis <ian.davis@talis.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 5:49 PM, Pat Hayes <phayes@ihmc.us> wrote:
>> Dan Brinkley posted a great "Dilbert" example involving people and cubicles, which got me thinking (just as I was falling apart with pheumonia/bronchitus).
[...]
>> I think this will be hugely popular, if we do it.
>
> Me too. I think this is a really interesting proposal and merits some investigation.

Thanks for writing this up Pat. Hope you're feeling fine again now.

I've been messing with similar designs and I also see the appeal.
RDF's binary structure can be very annoying. Since fate has handed us
an extra place to stash information, let's make the most of it!

To get the Dilbert Scenario recorded in an easier to read form, I've
blogged it at http://danbri.org/words/2011/11/03/753 ... Maybe I'll
add pictures at some point.

cheers,

Dan

ps. Ian - I just found http://placetime.com/ ... I hope all that is in
the Linked Data Cloud; could be almost as big as Linked Open
Numbers...