Re: graph names as third argument

From: William Waites <wwaites@tardis.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2011 09:31:21 +0000 (GMT)
To: phayes@ihmc.us
Cc: public-rdf-wg@w3.org
Hi Pat, I hope you are rapidly recovering and feeling better.

Reading this idea about repurposing the fourth column to talk about
time, or generally to support ternary predicates, I wonder if I'm just
pointing out the obvious that as useful as it is, how long before
people start wanting 4, 5, ... n place predicates? And then have we
just started reinventing relational databases or prolog, only with
URIs? (not that that would necessarily be a bad thing...)

I guess it would be pretty easy to modify the n-quads parsers to
handle n-tuples at any rate, the '.' record delimiter is easy to
spot...

Cheers,
-w