W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-wg@w3.org > May 2011

Re: RDF WG minutes from 2011-05-18

From: Zhe Wu <alan.wu@oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 09:57:35 -0700
Message-ID: <4DDA91FF.5020307@oracle.com>
To: "Schreiber, A.T." <guus.schreiber@vu.nl>
CC: Peter Frederick Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>, "david.wood@talis.com" <david.wood@talis.com>, "richard@cyganiak.de" <richard@cyganiak.de>, "ivan@w3.org" <ivan@w3.org>, "lee@thefigtrees.net" <lee@thefigtrees.net>, "public-rdf-wg@w3.org" <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
Hi,

I am adding ACTION-49 to the minutes.

Thanks,

Zhe

On 5/23/2011 7:34 AM, Schreiber, A.T. wrote:
> "Peter Frederick Patel-Schneider"<pfps@research.bell-labs.com>  wrote:
>
>> The current version of the minutes has a resolution for ISSUE-40.
>>
>> RESOLVED: Resolve ISSUE-40 by adding text to RDF Concepts, per the
>> “Updated Proposal” from
>> http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Skolemization#Updated_Proposal with
>> action on Peter to propose edits
>>
>> I thought that there was an action on me to propose these edits. ... Hmm,
>> no such action. ... There is now - ACTION-50, pending review with
> Actually, I created the action after the telecon as ACTION-49.  Sorry for not pasting it into the minutes. But at least you now completed two for the price of one :-)
>
> Guus
>
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2011May/0238.html
>>
>> peter
>>
>>
>>
>> From: David Wood<david.wood@talis.com>
>> Subject: Re: RDF WG minutes from 2011-05-18
>> Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 08:52:24 -0500
>>
>>> On May 23, 2011, at 02:05, Richard Cyganiak wrote:
>>>
>>>> On 23 May 2011, at 05:49, Ivan Herman wrote:
>>>>> Indeed, that was my immediate question reading the minutes... Do we have a resolution on the skolems (pending a s/steveH/???/ change)?
>>>> Well, there was a proposal. There was a vote that showed no opposition (except to the SteveH name which still needs to be changed, and some re-wording which Peter provided in the meantime). Guus asked me to close ISSUE-40 with a pointer to the resolution. I tried to do so, but found the resolution not recorded in the minutes.
>>> Hmmm.  I seem to recall that Peter still had an issue with the proposal at [1] and took an action to suggest a minor change.  Does anyone else remember?
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Dave
>>>
>>> [1] http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Skolemization#Updated_Proposal
>>>
>>>
>>>> Looking at the minutes again, it was scribed that the chair said that we can close ISSUE-40, which implies that there was an (unscribed) resolution. I'm going to modify the minutes now to add the resolution. If anyone recalls this differently, please speak up and we'll revert.
>>>>
>>>> Thanks,
>>>> Richard
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>> I.
>>>>>
>>>>> ----
>>>>> Ivan Herman
>>>>> Tel:+31 641044153
>>>>> http://www.ivan-herman.net
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> On 23 May 2011, at 04:08, Lee Feigenbaum<lee@thefigtrees.net>  wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Was there a resolution on the proposal regarding ISSUE-40, or was that tabled for an un-minuted reason?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> thanks,
>>>>>> Lee
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On 5/22/2011 4:37 PM, Richard Cyganiak wrote:
>>>>>>> Seems like Wednesday's scribe didn't find time yet to generate the minutes, so I just did it:
>>>>>>> http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/meeting/2011-05-18
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> I recall that one more resolution was made after a vote, but it was not scribed: accept the proposal on ISSUE-40.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Best,
>>>>>>> Richard
>>>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
Received on Monday, 23 May 2011 16:58:19 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 26 March 2013 16:25:43 GMT