Re: (emphasising round-trip) Re: [JSON] Classifying the use cases

Will,

I have difficulties trying to understand what you're getting at.

Can you re-state this in terms of one of the existing use cases (or a new use case)? Or failing that, an example? Can you suggest changes to the wording of the use cases that would make the emphasis you'd like to see more explicit?

Thanks,
Richard