Re: [JSON] The best of both worlds?

Manu,

forgive me, but I think this also confusing. Mixing two completely different world-views into one language is really a recipe for lots of disasters in my view. Also, your approach, as Nathan also said, looks very much like reification, which is also a source of confusion. Furthermore... the "[" ... "]" already has the usage in JSON-LD for "regroup JSON-LD objects or resources", and you are adding a pretty different meaning to the same syntactic construction. This is yet another source of confusion...

If the WG decides that there is room and need for both approaches, then both approaches should be defined separately (with different media types, etc) in my view.

Ivan

P.S. As an aside: this made me realize that the "[" ... "]" syntax _cannot_ be used for rdf lists. Is there any shorthand for those in JSON-LD?

----
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153