Re: Make FTF1 Hotel Reservations Soon

On Mar 18, 2011, at 14:13 , Pierre-Antoine Champin wrote:

> A somewhat related question:
>
> what time is the F2F supposed to end on the 14th?
> How long does it take from CWI to the Airport?

I do not know about the agenda yet.

If you take a cab, you can get to the airport in around 45 minutes to an hour.

> Is it reasonable to book a plane taking off at 6:30pm?

You need to be there at 5:30 (not much later; as I said, April is high touristic seasons due to the flowers...) which means you would have to leave at 4:30. I leave it to Guus and David to say whether that is fine or not.

Ivan

> (I can easily leave on the next day, but it impacts my hotel booking, as well as how I organize my schedule back home...)
>
>  pa
>

> On 03/18/2011 03:34 AM, David Wood wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Many of the hotels in central Amsterdam have booked out on Thursday, 14 April.  I ended up booking at the NH Tropen.
>>
>> I encourage all of you planning on attending to book your hotel rooms soonest.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Dave

----
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/