Re: [JSON] PROPOSAL: Syntax structure should be object-based

Hello all,

While I love "GRDDL for JSON" as a name, I'm still not sure it is a
generalizable functionality that would be straight-forward to offer.
As I said today on IRC, isn't it one-offs for each and every single
JSON data provider? Isn't the objective of this WG to come up with
something that JSON data providers would use in the first place? We
can still provide (or document how to provide)
mappings/goggles/"GRDDL", but in my opinion this shouldn't be our
primary goal. Lots of questions to be discussed at the F2F or earlier.
Maybe I simply got the concept wrong, though. Thanks for corrections
in either case.

Best,
Tom

Thank God not sent from a BlackBerry, but from my iPhone