SPARQL/RDF WGs Coordination on Graph Terminology

From: David Wood <david@3roundstones.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 14:27:56 -0400
Cc: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
To: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>, Gavin Carothers <gavin@topquadrant.com>, Yves Raimond <yves.raimond@gmail.com>, Pierre-Antoine Champin <pierre-antoine.champin@liris.cnrs.fr>, Guus Schreiber <guus.schreiber@vu.nl>
Hi all,

Lee suggested [1] that the RDF WG should look carefully at graph terminology being adopted by the SPARQL WG.  This message suggests a telecon among interested parties to align graph terminology between the working groups.

We can meet directly before the RDF telecon time on Wednesdays at 10:00 US EST, or at another time if you care to suggest.

Please note that this completes Guus' action [2], which I think should have been given to me.

Regards,
Dave

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2011May/0192.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/actions/58