Issue housekeeping slip?

From: Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 12:57:58 +0100
To: RDF Working Group WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
I'm going through the RDF Concepts draft, matching the To-Do's and @@@'s with the tracker.

It appears that ISSUE-12, which is linked from the draft, has been closed. I think it's been closed in error. We had a resolution [2] on ISSUE-12, but the accepted proposal [3] states:

“4. This proposal does not consider what ought to be done about language-tagged strings or rdf:PlainLiteral; these questions are to be addressed in a separate proposal and decision”

I read this as stating that the issue should remain open till some decision has been made about the other kinds of literals. So I'm re-opening ISSUE-12. (We could raise a new issue too if someone feels that would be better.)

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/issues/12
[2] http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/meeting/2011-06-15
[3] http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/StringLiterals/AbolishUntaggedPlain