Re: [Turtle] spec minutia

On 15/07/11 17:17, Eric Prud'hommeaux wrote:
> == RDF URI Reference ==
> "RDF URI Reference" still shows up in three places. Should we change it
> to IRI or wait for the RDF model spec to evolve? The same goes for
> datatype URI which I assume will evolve towards an IRI.

Slightly different - "RDF URI Reference" is a specific RDF term which
we're changing.  A datatype URI is a normal URI.

> == Base URI ==
> Is "Base URI" such a universal concept that I should be hesitant about
> s/Base URI/Base IRI/? (Note, this impacts grammar and definition.)

Uniformly using "IRI" seems to me to be better.

A para of text somewhere at the beginning of concepts, explaining this
woudl be helpful but, as a spec, I think we should use be uniofrm and
use the same, correct term everywhere.

"RDF URI Reference" is a precursor for IRI.