Re: ACTION-60: Discuss Turtle doc schedule with ericP

Looks good to publish as a WD.

In reading through, I noticed some points, none of which block publication:

1/ The grammar has lost it's borders, internal and external.
    The table in 5.2 seems to be broken.
    Linsk to terminals don't work.

2/ Hasn't the text/turtle registration been done? if so, shouldn't the
registration be removed? The registration references the Turtle submission.

3/ Terminology: They are not qnames - as we are deviating from XML's
qnames, it is better to use a different name.  They are prefixed names
in SPARQL (although that isn't ideal as XML NS uses that as well - not
CURIE which is more general).  It creates confusion otherwise.

4/ "Turtle is intended to be compatible with, and a subset of, Notation
3" then links to differences.

The mention of N3 in the abstract and intro needs to go - Turtle is a
syntax in it's own right, not a subset of N3, which is a significant
input but not a design goal.  Many people wil come to RDF via Turtle.
The fine details of prefixed names, escaping etc are diffrrent.

5/ "The recommended XML syntax for RDF, RDF/XML"
    This will also be a recommended syntax.

	Andy