Re: ACTION-60: Discuss Turtle doc schedule with ericP

From: Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 08:37:33 -0400
To: Guus Schreiber <guus.schreiber@vu.nl>
Cc: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
* Guus Schreiber <guus.schreiber@vu.nl> [2011-06-28 05:10+0200]
> http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/actions/60
>
> Eric and I discussed today, at K-CAP in sunny Banff, theTurtle doc
> schedule. Eric thinks it is feasible to produce a first draft with
> notes for open issues within a few days. If all goes smoothly, we
> might be able to discuss this next week at our telecon.

I expect this is too late for review for this week, but I've added two
issues
  plain literals are a shortcut for xsd:strings
  QNames have same escaping as IRIs and strings
to the working draft at
  http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/tip/rdf-turtle/index.html
and I'm happy to publish (modulo fixing anchors in the grammar, but
that's a pubrules issue).

--
-ericP