Introduction: Lee Feigenbaum

From: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 17:38:17 -0500
To: public-rdf-wg@w3.org
Please see http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/User:Lfeigenb .

I also took the liberty of adding a mediawiki category
(category:Members) to the existing user pages, by including this wiki
markup on the pages:

[[category:Members]]

This automatically generates a list of members at:

http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Category:Members

I prefer this to manually maintaining the links from
http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Membership, though I also added
myself there in case there are other reasons to have that page, such as
for scribe/robot magic.

I'm looking forward to working with everyone on this working group.

Lee