no need for [[category:Members]]

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 22:23:29 -0500
To: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Cc: public-rdf-wg@w3.org
On Wed, 2011-02-09 at 17:38 -0500, Lee Feigenbaum wrote:
> Please see http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/User:Lfeigenb .
>
> I also took the liberty of adding a mediawiki category
> (category:Members) to the existing user pages, by including this wiki
> markup on the pages:
>
> [[category:Members]]
>
> This automatically generates a list of members at:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Category:Members

Ah, no need -- the wiki does this automatically, at:

	http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Special:ListUsers

For people who want the real names, see:

	http://www.w3.org/2000/09/dbwg/details?group=46168

To get your photo on that page, click on "profile", then the "photo"
tab.

For people who want the raw data:

	http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/api/users

There was an RDF feed of this at one point, but it atrophied.

    -- Sandro