Contact with University of Southampton re: possible F2F

From: Mischa Tuffield <mischa.tuffield@garlik.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 14:49:04 +0100
To: public-rdf-wg Group WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
Hi All,

Just to say that I made contact with the AC Rep from Southampton, Nick Gibbins, and he said that they would be happy to host us if need be. As it stands, I can get one of two rooms for the 4th-5th of Oct (one larger, and one cosy for a group of 15). This may be a realistic option for a UK satellite f2f for the upcoming one. This is an option open to us as a group to do something like SPARQL did with their split f2f meeting.

Regards,

Mischa
Mischa Tuffield PhD
Email: mischa.tuffield@garlik.com