Re: SPARQL update with blank nodes

From: Alex Hall <alexhall@revelytix.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 15:27:34 -0400
To: Peter Frederick Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Cc: public-rdf-wg@w3.org, pgearon@revelytix.com
On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 3:02 PM, Peter Frederick Patel-Schneider <
pfps@research.bell-labs.com> wrote:

> From: Alex Hall <alexhall@revelytix.com>
> Subject: Re: SPARQL update with blank nodes
> Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 13:18:55 -0500
> > [cc'ing one of the document editors]
> >
> <snip/>
> This seems very agressive given the note you mention above.
> I'll send in my concerns over the usual channels.

My apologies.  I took your previous email to be dismissive of my attempts to
clarify and explain.

I should explain that I work with Paul and talk with him about these things
all the time anyways, and cc'ing him seemed like the quickest way to bring
the conversation to his attention.  I was in no way attempting to speak on
behalf of this WG or formally raise this as an issue with the SPARQL WG.
 Again, my apologies for the faux pas.