Re: SPARQL update with blank nodes

From: Alex Hall <alexhall@revelytix.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 15:27:34 -0400
To: Peter Frederick Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Cc: public-rdf-wg@w3.org, pgearon@revelytix.com
On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 3:02 PM, Peter Frederick Patel-Schneider <
pfps@research.bell-labs.com> wrote:

> From: Alex Hall <alexhall@revelytix.com>
> Subject: Re: SPARQL update with blank nodes
> Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 13:18:55 -0500
>
> > [cc'ing one of the document editors]
> >
> <snip/>
>
> This seems very agressive given the note you mention above.
>
> I'll send in my concerns over the usual channels.

My apologies.  I took your previous email to be dismissive of my attempts to
clarify and explain.

I should explain that I work with Paul and talk with him about these things
all the time anyways, and cc'ing him seemed like the quickest way to bring
the conversation to his attention.  I was in no way attempting to speak on
behalf of this WG or formally raise this as an issue with the SPARQL WG.
 Again, my apologies for the faux pas.

Regards,
Alex