Re: Practicalities for the f2f

From: Thomas Steiner <tomac@google.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 01:44:48 +0200
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>, Matteo Brunati <m.brunati@webprofession.com>
Cc: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
Hi all, Matteo, Ivan,

> For my work on the JSON serialization lineup, I'll try to put together
> some slides tonight, and will send them to you. Hoping for Matteo then
> to make sense out of them.

Delivering this short deck herewith:
https://docs.google.com/present/view?id=dgdcn6h3_266fzjvjrcp. Please
send feedback my way, so that I can maybe still add/correct stuff
before the meeting. Matteo, feel free to ping me beforehand if any of
this should be unclear (my understanding is that you will give the
JSON overview at the F2F). Thanks.

Best,
Tom

--
Thomas Steiner, Research Scientist, Google Inc.