Re: Deprecation of X

On Mon, 2011-04-11 at 12:13 -0500, Pat Hayes wrote:
> On Apr 11, 2011, at 8:22 AM, Dan Brickley wrote:

> > Would be nice in 2011+ if the URIs for
> > http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-synax-ns and nearby were a bit more
> > human-friendly (RDFa? conneg?) and were around 2 clicks away from a
> > community wiki...
> +2

+n (n>=1)

BTW, I wish someone would write a bit of javascript to make this easier.
That is, write one static document we can serve as the HTML at every RDF
namespace address.  It should fetches the RDF/XML at the same address
and pull out the parts it needs to present a nice UI.   Being JS, it can
also look at the fragment and zoom in on that particular term or give
you an appropriate error message.   A fun bit of hacking.

      -- Sandro