Re: [JSON] JSON Serializations Lineup (ACTION-20)

From: Thomas Steiner <tomac@google.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 17:42:01 +0200
To: Peter Frederick Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Cc: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>, Hannes Mühleisen <hannes@muehleisen.org>
Peter,

On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 17:36, Peter Frederick Patel-Schneider
> I see several problems with this:
Fully agree. The task was not to judge, but to simply compare the
serializations from a neutral standpoint. Linked Data API JSON seems
to be the main lossy format, all others are non-lossy, as far as I can
tell. The main difference is namespace handling, subject handling, and
type/language tag handling. Oh, and obviously triple-based or
object-based. I'll summarize at the F2F.

--Tom

--
Thomas Steiner, Research Scientist, Google Inc.