Does Qurtle support empty graphs?

From: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2011 16:56:11 -0400
To: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
While working on SPARQL Update, the SPARQL WG last year tackled the
distinction between "quad stores" and "graph stores" with respect to
support for the concept of an "empty graph". (In general, a quad store
has no such concept whereas a graph store does.)

I'd like to mention this as an issue that the Qurtle work will need to
consider: does the serialization provide a way to serialize an empty graph?

As far as I know, TriG _does_ support this:

ex:g1 { }

...and that's exactly what I'd be in favor of seeing, myself, but I just
wanted to mention it. Something like N-Quads would not be able to
serialize this, I imagine.

Lee