KB download errors

From: Richard H. McCullough <rhm@cdepot.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 15:36:01 -0800
To: "Rob McCool" <robm@robm.com>
Cc: <public-rdf-tap@w3.org>
The display programs all seem to be working as you advertised.

But the KB downloads have some errors.
I downloaded the "problem files" twice with the same result,
so I think the problem is in the download program download.pl
(or in http://tap.stanford.edu/data).

These downloaded files (without instance data) contain one or more "</0>",
and seem to have some lines missing before the "</0>".
Resource.rdf
Activity.rdf
Literal.rdf
Tangible.rdf
Dick McCullough
knowledge := man do identify od existent done
knowledge haspart proposition list