Re: comment about SHACL Status of This Document

Point taken. I'll try to make sure the next draft addresses that point.

Incidentally, to answer your question, I can tell you that I expect at
least one more WD to be published before we get to CR, very possibly more.

Furthermore, among other things, until we have all issues closed we cannot
contemplate moving to CR. You can check the status on that front by a
simple look to tracker:
https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/track/issues/open

While Last Call was dropped from the Recommendation track, the requirement
for "wide review" wasn't. It is recognized as a rather fuzzy requirement
but you can expect a clear signal to this list and others when we think
we're about done.

Thank you for pointing out the missing piece in our SOTD.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Technologies -
IBM Cloud