Re: the role of public-rdf-shapes@w3.org

Hi Peter!

First, I think I speak for the majority of the WG when I say that I
truly appreciate your effort in thoroughly reviewing the SHACL spec.
Thanks a lot!

> I have been playing along by responding to personal responses to my
> comments
> on "Shapes Constraint Language (SHACL)" that I have sent to
> public-rdf-shapes@w3.org.

Unfortunately, I'm not really sure what you mean with "I have been
playing along by responding to personal responses to my comments". Could
you elaborate on that?

> These messages are all intended to be official comments on the
> document. I
> await a response from the W3C Data Shapes Working Group for each and
> every one
> of them.

Just for clarification, do you mean "response from the WG" as in [1]?

br,
simon

[1]
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-shapes/2016May/0008.html

---
DDipl.-Ing. Simon Steyskal
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna

www: http://www.steyskal.info/  twitter: @simonsteys