Re: on access to the shapes graph in SHACL

Similar to access to $shapesGraph, sh:hasShape was a result of long
discussions and essentially a compromise between two architectures - one
with SPARQL end points only and another with local datasets. We ended up
making both features optional. I would find it very unfortunate if we
have to re-open all these discussions yet again, esp given that we are
trying to reach CR status at some stage. Likewise we could re-open the
existence of sh:entailment which is a similar compromise feature that
not everyone will want to implement, and many other topics. It is not
possible now to take out one piece of the puzzle without risking other
features that were built under the assumption of their presence.

Holger