Re: divergence in the definition of sh:minCount

Even if you "count all nodes, even duplicates", there is still a violation in

  :john :child :bill .
  :john :son :bill .
  :john :child :mary .
  :john :daughter :mary .

Shape
  s:s1 rdf:type sh:Shape ;
    sh:targetNode :john ;
    sh:property [ sh:path [ sh:alternativePath ( :child :son :daughter ) ] ;
                  sh:minCount 3 ] .

If something other than "A validation result must be produced if the number of
value nodes is less than the value of sh:minCount." is desired then this
wording can no longer be used, particularly given the wording about path-based
property constraints at the beginning of Section 4.

peter