Re: incoherent descriptions of property pair constraint components

Some of this can be mitigated by using less complex sentences, but more
of them, such as:

sh:equals is used to compare the value nodes of two predicates to
determine if they are equal. These predicates have the focus node as
their subject. One predicate is the set of values of sh:predicate, the
other predicate is the set of values of sh:equals.

Also, "to verify" is problematic. It should be stated as a comparison
with an outcome.

It would be good to have a specific term to indicate the "sh:predicate"
predicate and the "sh:{comparison}" predicate that can be used for all
four cases. Probably calling them "first" and "second" is less than
ideal, but they *are* described as "pairs" and more all except sh:equals
there is a definite order, right?

kc

--
Karen Coyle