Re: on the closing of ISSUE-155

Dimitris,

The difference between what is in the document now with what I proposed is
that the words "objects of triples" are missing e.g.,

"sh:equals can be used to verify that the set of value nodes is equal to the
set of nodes that have the focus node as subject and the value of sh:equals
as
predicate."

where I proposed "the set of nodes that are objects of triples with the
focus node as subject and the value of sh:equals as
predicate."