Re: UC10

Thanks, Vladimir. I'm not sure if we'll be able to resolve this to
everyone's satisfaction because it comes from a "user story"[1] provided
by someone who is no longer active in the group. Perhaps the best
solution would be to remove some of the confusing details, but still
have the use case be about both qualified cardinality and default
values. I am quite sure that the details have not influenced the
development of SHACL.

kc (one of the UCR editors)
[1]
https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/wiki/User_Stories#S10:_card_.3E.3D_0