Re: UC10

It does seem puzzling.

if an IncorporatedCompany (IC) can have no values for
hasControllingInterestParty (hCIP) , but if it has any values for that
property, at least one such value must be a VotingShareholder (VS) , the
usual way of expressing this choice would be with a disjunction:

Class: IC
    SubClassOf: hCIP exactly 0 or
                          hCIP some VS

Simon