Re: vote for supporting "closed shapes"

The UCR document is at:

http://w3c.github.io/data-shapes/data-shapes-ucr/

It does indeed say to send comments to this list.

I don't see any specific user cases or requirements,although closed
shapes may be implied. This is worth an issue, and I will file one.
Erik, does this capture your "vote":

A form of "strict" validation (borrowing XSD's terminology of "lax" and
"strict") that limits valid classes, properties and values to those
explicitly stated in the SHACL shape.

kc

--
Karen Coyle