Re: vote for supporting "closed shapes"

Erik,

If UCR says to send comments to the list, then I believe you are using the
right venue.

To me your e-mail didn¹t come through clearly as a comment on the SHACL
UCR because you said in response to Iovka¹s email about ShEX capabilities:

"if all of this is already part of the requirements, then i think that's
excellent. i started this thread because arnaud told me that this
feature was not yet part of the requirements."

It would have been much clearer if you said ³I reviewed SHACL UCR and I do
not see this requirement captured².

I am glad we have clarified this now.

Irene Polikoff