Re: vote for supporting "closed shapes"

Erik, I think I captured some of your requirements in a use case that
comes from the Dublin Core community:

https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/wiki/User_Stories#S37_Defining_allowed.2Frequired_values

In particular:

2) must be an IRI matching this pattern (e.g.
http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/)

There is a need within the closed environment where validation will take
place to limit the "anyone can say anything about anything" to a  set of
known namespaces. The user story only speaks of values (objects) but
this could also be the case for subjects and predicates.

kc

--
Karen Coyle
kcoyle@kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net