Re: vote for supporting "closed shapes"

It looks like there is some confusion around whether this discussion is
about requirements for the future RDF Data Shapes (SHACL) standard or
about ShEx and its variants:

Iovka is talking about a ShEx or, possibly, one of its variants.

Erik, I believe, is wanting to support a requirement for SHACL. Further
complicating the matter is that Erik deferred in his requirement
description to the recently published (outside of the working group) ShEx
questionnaire.

Since RDF Data Shapes (SHACL) working group has now published its first
public draft of the Requirements and Use Cases deliverable, I believe it
would be best to make SHACL requirements contribuitions in a form of the
review comments for this document. This would help to eliminate confusion.

Regards,

Irene Polikoff