Re: Flexible schema inclusions and overloading in ShEx.

I find overriding to be a very scary feature.  It is hard to define in this
context and hard to understand.  I strongly suggest that it not be a part of
whatever comes out of a spec for RDF constraints.

Overriding does not appear to be a part of the ShEx member submission.

peter