generation of RDF/SKOS

From: Antoine Logean <antoine.logean@opendata.ch>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 11:41:22 +0200
To: public-rdf-ruby@w3.org
Hi all,

I would like to document the business aspect of a complex Rails
application. For this I would like to generate a RDF/SKOS from a YAML file
that we use to translate all the concepts of the application. Parsing YAML
in Ruby is easy. RDF.rb seems alos to be very handy to use. Nevertheless I
would be interested to find some examples where RDF/SKOS is generated using
RDF.rb. I could not find anything.

Thanks for you help

Antoine

PS: There is a huge amount of documentation for RDF.rb. But what I missed
is a repository of code examples, a kind of cookbook of running codes.