Re: New github organization: ruby-rdf

I've moved my forks of the remaining repos to http://github.com/ruby-rdf. Ben has kindly updated the note at the top of his repos to redirect people here, and where I can, I've updated the rubygems.org links to refer here as well.

This now includes the following gems:

https://github.com/ruby-rdf/rdf
https://github.com/ruby-rdf/rdf-spec
https://github.com/ruby-rdf/linkeddata
https://github.com/ruby-rdf/sparql-client
https://github.com/ruby-rdf/rdf-trix
https://github.com/ruby-rdf/rdf-json
https://github.com/ruby-rdf/rack-linkeddata
https://github.com/ruby-rdf/sinatra-linkeddata
https://github.com/ruby-rdf/rdf-mongo
https://github.com/ruby-rdf/rdf-do
https://github.com/ruby-rdf/rdf-isomorphic

in addition to those previously mentioned.

Any issues for the base RDF gem (http://github.com/ruby-rdf/rdf) or any other rdf-based gems located in that organization should be directed to the appropriate project under ruby-rdf.

Also, note that the rubygems documentation link for linkeddata points to http://rdf.greggkellogg.net/yard/index.html, which contains combined documentation for all gems referenced from linkeddata, updated when I refresh the RDF distiller.

Gregg

>>> https://github.com/ruby-rdf/rdf-rdfa
>>> https://github.com/ruby-rdf/rdf-turtle
>>> https://github.com/ruby-rdf/rdf-trig