Re: Ruby framework to build Web apps with RDF, Spira and Triple Stores

The most comprehensive framework I can think of is Restfulie (http://restfulie.caelumobjects.com/
), which runs on Rails. Restfulie has both client and server components.

Other sever options: Rack (http://rack.rubyforge.org/) and its
middlewares should give you everything you need, especially if you
want fine-grained control. A step up would be Sinatra (http://www.sinatrarb.com
), my personal favorite.

Other client options: RestClient (http://github.com/archiloque/rest-client
) is really the only one of which I know anything.

If you go the Rack route, you might also take a look at Pancake (http://github.com/hassox/pancake
), which is a framework built around Rack middlewares.

hth,

Ryan

Sent from my iPhone