Re: RDF.rb repository tutorial

From: Ben Lavender <blavender@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 12:02:32 +0200
To: public-rdf-ruby@w3.org
I'm not terribly familiar with neo4j, but there's no reason this
couldn't be done, and probably without too much difficulty.  I know it
has various methods to map to RDF [1], but I'm not terribly familiar
with them myself.  If there is a SPARQL HTTP endpoint, it would
probably not be too much to use the existing SPARQL client [2] with
minor modifications, as I have done with the work-in-progress Talis
backend [3].

The neo4j Ruby bindings also seem excellent, and one could probably
make a native compatibility layer that way. [4]

It's not a personal itch to scratch, but this is as doable as anything is.

[1] http://components.neo4j.org/neo4j-rdf-sparql/apidocs/index.html
[2] http://github.com/bendiken/sparql-client/blob/master/lib/sparql/client/repository.rb
[3] http://github.com/bhuga/rdf-talis
[4] http://github.com/andreasronge/neo4j