RDF.rb repository tutorial

From: Ben Lavender <blavender@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 10:52:57 +0200
To: public-rdf-ruby@w3.org
All,

I've written a tutorial on building RDF.rb storage adapters[1].  To
start, it only takes implementing 3 methods and a constructor, and you
can just use our RDF.rb repository specs.  And to make it even easier
to start, I have a git repo for the tutorial code[2] and a skeleton to
implement a new one[3], both on github.  The given tutorial is about
an SQL adapter but there's no reason one can't apply the same methods
to just about anything.

Hope this is useful.

Ben

1. http://blog.datagraph.org/2010/04/rdf-repository-howto