Generating RDF

From: Tom Klaasen <tom@10to1.be>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 15:08:21 +0200
To: public-rdf-ruby@w3.org
Hi,
While most of the effort in Rubyland on RDF seems aimed at parsing RDF, I'm
looking at a solution to *generate* RDF, if possible in the three formats
(xml, n3, turtle). The only way seems to be to create a view for each of
them, and to implement the format time and again.

I could imagine a system that creates the tuples as an object model, that
can then be 'serialized' in the three formats. But I wasn't able to find a
library that does this.

Should I create my own library? How are you guys doing this?

--
Tom Klaasen

Tel. +32 475 28 17 62
Fax +32 3 303 52 61