Parsing Curies from XSL in Firefox

From: David Wood <david@zepheira.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 20:42:17 -0400
To: RDFa Developers <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>
Hi all,

We are working on a project that needs to perform parsing of RDFa in
an XHTML file from XSL within a browser.  IE 8 seems to be the only
browser that supports our full pipeline (which is a pain, since we are
all working on Macs and Linux!).

Firefox /almost/ works, but namespaces (curies) apparently cannot be
parsed from XSL in that browser.

Does anyone know if the Firefox team plans to fix this soon?  Or does
anyone know who we should ask?  Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Dave