Re: My first RDFa Web example (products)

Hi Manu,

This would be a great idea.

A few observations:

First, why not use a report format, like EARL:

  <http://www.w3.org/TR/EARL10/>

Second, why not return XHTML+RDFa. :)

If you look at the example given here:

  <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/EARL10/WD-EARL10-Guide-20090702#report-comp>

you can easily imagine the results coming back in the form of a human
and machine readable web-page.

And finally, if you also wanted to return JSON, why not still use
EARL, but use RDFj to give you 'semantic JSON'?:

  <http://code.google.com/p/ubiquity-rdfa/wiki/Rdfj>

--
Mark Birbeck, webBackplane

mark.birbeck@webBackplane.com