Re: My first RDFa Web example (products)

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 16:00:44 -0400
To: Evan Goer <goer@yahoo-inc.com>
CC: RDFa Developers <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>
Evan Goer wrote:
>> Would that be sufficient? Or were you thinking about something different?
>
> REST/JSON would be perfect.
>
> And the output format you whipped up looks pretty good to me. The
> summary at the end might be extraneous -- unless you're thinking it
> could include other information besides the warning and error count?

Hadn't thought about it too far beyond it containing /some/ feedback if
your document is fully conformant.

Would anybody else that is interested in a JSON/REST service for
validation of RDFa documents care to chime in on other desired feedback?

-- manu

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: The Pirate Bay and Building an Equitable Culture
http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2009/08/30/equitable-culture/