Telecon Agenda, Thursday 10 September 1500 UTC

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 22:48:57 -0700
To: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hi all,

Our telecon is in a few hours. We may have the HTML WG chairs join the
call, though the details of the consensus process are still being worked
out, so I've told them that they can attend at their discretion, and
we'll make room in the agenda accordingly.

Talk to you soon!

-Ben

==========
Thursday, September 10th, 2009
1500 UTC, W3C Zakim bridge
tel:+1.617.761.6200 conference code RDFA
irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#rdfa
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribe: Zakim, pick a victim
==========

Agenda

1) Action Items
http://www.w3.org/2009/09/03-rdfa-minutes.html#ActionSummary

2) HTML5+RDFa issues
http://rdfa.info/wiki/Html5-rdfa-wd-issues

(should we move these to the issue tracker which has more explicit
history logging? I had this as an action, but the issue list seems to be
growing rapidly, so maybe that's not adequate for Manu's rapid work.)

3) ISSUE-236: Clarify the meaning of "ignore" with respect to attributes
that have no legal value

http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/236

4) @profile discussion