Re: URIs in @rel and @property...

Ah, but indeed! Good elephant-hunting Mark! ;) It's quite comforting
that RFC 3986 is so precise about these things.

(I should have known that -- I now recall reading that very same rule
a couple of months ago when investigating the legality of non-escaped
colons in URI:s. Only remembered half of it apparently.)

Best regards,
Niklas