PROPOSAL: Errata text regarding defining a prefix of '_'

From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 10:47:26 -0600
To: "public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf.w3.org" <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>
At the 12 November meeting, the group agreed that the RDFa Syntax
Specification reserves the prefix of '_', but that it could be clearer
about this.  We agreed to put a clarification in the Errata.  I propose
the following text:

In sections 5.4.5 and 7 the specification indicates that the prefix '_'
is reserved and is used to create / reference blank nodes (bnodes).
Because this prefix is reserved, authors SHOULD NOT declare a mapping
for the prefix '_' and conforming processors MUST NOT incorporate such a
prefix mapping into the 'list of URI mappings' as defined in section 5.5.