Re: Call for Review of XHTML Test Cases 142, 147, and 154

I approve 142.

With 154 I see different characters in the XHTML and (RDF and N3), even
though the page is delivered as UTF8, so I am confused.

I've forgotten how negative tests work, especially in the presence of
errors. If it does it wrong, how do we know? Especially since the test
doesn't even contain the character in question (because it can't).

With 147: should it fail or not? I can't decide.

Steven