Re: Call for Review of XHTML Test Cases 142, 147, and 154

Hi Manu,

  TC142: approved
  TC147: approved
  TC154: approved, but with a small observation

My observation about TC154 is simply that the character after
"xmlns:test" caused my XML editor problems. (I thought I might as well
see if the document was well-formed.)

It's probably not an issue, since the character is definitely in the
correct range for a namespace prefix character. But the reason I'm
flagging it up, is that it's also not a straightforward problem with
my editor, because if I replace your character with another from
nearby in the Unicode tables, the document is seen as well-formed.

Like I say, I doubt it's a 'proper' problem, but I thought I'd mention
it, in case someone with more Unicode knowledge knows what's going on.

Mark Birbeck, webBackplane

mark.birbeck@webBackplane.com

http://webBackplane.com/mark-birbeck

London, EC2A 4RR)