Telecon Agenda - Thursday 1500UTC

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 09:34:14 -0400
To: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>
RDFa in tha house!

Our weekly telecon is in a couple of hours, I don't think there is
anything blocking this weeks telecon, so let's meet. :)

Thursday, June 25th 2009
1500 UTC, W3C Zakim bridge
tel:+1.617.761.6200 conference code RDFA
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribe: Zakim, pick a victim

1) Action Items
   * We should mark all of these as CONTINUES to give more time for

2) HTML+RDFa: RDFa signalling mechanism for XHTML+RDFa, HTML+RDFa, and
              how does mime-type affect that mechanism? (Sam Ruby)

3) HTML+RDFA: Do we need to cut features from RDFa to support
              HTML+RDFa? (Shelley Powers)

4) RDFa IG Charter (very very early draft)

-- manu

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Admitting That Javascript was a Mistake