Re: Telecon Agenda - Thursday 1500UTC

Hi Manu,

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it...school parents' evening.

I'd like to have reported back on the large number of sessions at
SemTech that mentioned RDFa, the excellent presentations from both
Yahoo! and Google on their use of RDFa, the linked data sessions that
welcomed RDFa with open arms, and the interest in the US, in the UK
government projects that are using RDFa.

But alas I can't, because I won't be there...

;)

--
Mark Birbeck, webBackplane

mark.birbeck@webBackplane.com